INCOMING – “Interdisciplinary Curricula in Computing to Meet Labor Market Needs”
(Project number: 530155-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-EE-TEMPUS-JPCR).
INCOMING is a 3-year project (2012-2015) funded by the TEMPUS IV programme of the European Union. It is a Joint Project / Curricular Reform (JPCR) project with the objective to initiate capacity building for interdisciplinary studies at universities in Serbia, to be offered both in English and in Serbian, at all three levels of study (BSc, MSc, PhD), and in at least one of the following three modes of study: face-to-face mode, distance learning, and blended mode. In order to do that, the project developed, accredited, implemented and evaluated several interdisciplinary study programmes, at four different universities in Serbia. By developing and implementing these programmes, the project intended to enhance employment opportunities for graduates of the new programmes, targeting specifically Serbian labor market needs in interdisciplinary computing.
The wider objective of this project is to strengthen international orientation of HE in Serbia, increase employability and students and teachers mobility. Analysis of the state-of-the-art of relevant policies, related practices, legal regulations, and labor market needs related to interdisciplinary study programmes at the Serbian universities and at EU universities. Development, accreditation, implementation and evaluation of interdisciplinary study programmes. Consortium of this project consists of 12 organizations – participants from 4 European countries.
Within this project Belgrade Metropolitan University developed new study programme on bachelog level “Computer Games” which is first study programme in Serbia related to this specific topic.
- Tallinn University, Estonia
- Technical University of Crete, Greece
- University of Aberdeen, UK
- University of Belgrade, Serbia
- University of Kragujevac, Serbia
- University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Belgrade Metropolitan University, Serbia
- Mihailo Pupin Institute, Serbia
- Union Čačak 2000″ Business Association, Serbia
- ComTrade IT Solutions and Services d.o.o., Serbia
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia, Serbia
- National Council for Higher Education, Serbia